Lesson & Assignment Details
- Annotated Atomic Theory A: Example of a theoretical investigation with grades. Moderate quality.
- Annotated Atomic Theory B: Example of a theoretical investigation with grades. High quality.
- Geology: Extract from Just a Theory (Exploring the Nature of Science by Moti Ben-Ari)
- IA Instructions
- IA Rubric
- Plate Tectonics: Extract from Geography Review
- Pseudoscience: Extract from Just a Theory (Exploring the Nature of Science by Moti Ben-Ari)
- Wegener Versus Everybody: Extract from Great Feuds in Science by Hal Hellman
9 Lost Worlds
Science Referencing and Bibliography
Tips for Success
- Know alternative names/spellings for your topic
- Your main focus is to ask a specific research question and answer it using evidence..
- Start Early. Proper research takes time. The better your research, the easier you will find writing the paper.
What is intellectual property? A work or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc.
What is public domain? For works created after 1977, the term of copyright is life of the author plus seventy years. However, previous copyright acts had different rules, and those rules will affect the duration of pre-1978 works.
Welcome to ISAGuides
Lib Guides are the library's research guides. These guides provide you with a quick and easy way to find which library services and resources will be appropriate for your usage.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.